Experience the World of Troon at the Best Rates
2021 Troon Cards are now on sale!
The Troon Card, available as TwoSome or FourSome Cards, is the absolute best way to play Troon’s top courses at the best rates. With your Troon Card, you can reserve tee times within three days of your desired date of play and enjoy savings up to 50% off golf fees. Other benefits include the Best Rate Guarantee, “2 for 1” golf offers, complimentary clinics, monthly special offers, Experience Packages and much more!
Browse Troon Cards
The Arizona Troon Card, available as TwoSome or FourSome Cards, is the absolute best way to play Troon’s top Arizona-area courses at the best rates.
The National Troon Card, available as a TwoSome or FourSome Card, grants access to the absolute best rates at Troon courses across the country.
The West Coast Troon Card, available as TwoSome or FourSome Cards, is the absolute best way to play Troon’s top courses at the best possible rates.
The State Troon Cards, available as TwoSome or FourSome Cards, are the absolute best way to play Troon’s top courses at the best rates.
The Regional Troon Cards, available as TwoSome or FourSome Cards, provide golfers access to the best rates at Troon courses in a multi-state region.
The Troon Executive Card gives you and a guest access to some of the best playing surfaces at Troon properties and partner facilities.
The Patriot Troon Card gives Active, Retired, Veteran, Reservist Military Personnel and active First Responders access to Troon courses across the country at the best rates.
The Inspire Troon Card gives Medical Personnel and Teachers access to Troon courses across the country at the best possible rates.
Troon is leading the way with introducing juniors to the world’s greatest game 365 days per year. The offer is simple and affordable!
- Juniors golf for free after 3 p.m. when playing with a paying adult*
- Juniors enjoy complimentary Callaway Rental Clubs all day*
- Juniors receive complimentary instruction when taking a lesson with a paying adult*
*Juniors are defined as golfers 15 years of age and under. Golf lessons must be taken together with the same instructor. Some restrictions may apply. Program is based on availability and valid at participating facilities. Callaway rental ball pouches not included.
Troon Junior Club
Hiddenbrooke Golf Club is a proud partner of the Troon Junior Club initiative to grow the game with Junior Golfers. The new Troon Junior Club program that builds upon the success of our already popular Troon Family Golf program. Valid only for juniors ages 17 and younger, benefits include even greater access to Troon facilities for Junior Golfers, fun instructional opportunities, access to exclusive events and even a cool hat! For More details about Troon Junior Club Click Here
Hiddenbrooke specific benefits of TJC include:
- Free golf for TJC members after 1:00 PM all year round with a paying adult.
- 40% off Hiddenbrooke junior camps throughout the summer.
- 50% off range balls Monday-Thursday and weekends after 12:00 PM
Troon shows its appreciation to active duty U.S. military personnel and severely injured U.S. combat veterans for their service by making golf more accessible and affordable. Active duty U.S. military personnel and severely injured U.S. combat veterans receive the following benefits at participating Troon Golf facilities in the United States:
At Hiddenbrooke Golf Club, all active duty US military personnel and retired veterans receive:
- 35% off any booked round (excludes outings and tournament play).
- 50% off club rentals
- 10% off golf shop merchandise
Just mention active duty or retired veteran status at time of booking and present military identification at check in to receive these benefits.
Troon is committed to integrating and leading fit and healthy lifestyles for members, guests and associates alike. TroonFIT is a platform that raises awareness of the health benefits related to playing (more) golf; promotes non-golf fitness activities like tennis, swimming and running; and also incorporates nutritional offerings at Troon-managed facilities.
Troon’s goal is to incorporate a culture of health and fitness where the idea of living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is more of an unwritten expectation. We are developing new ways to use our golf facilities for fitness related activities such as allowing walking the grounds when not golfing, or hosting charity fundraisers or special events. TroonFIT builds upon the ever changing social dynamic of embracing fitness and ensures that golf is promoted as a fitness related activity.
A look at golf’s health benefits:
- Walking 18 holes of golf is equal to taking a 5-mile walk or running 3.5 to 4 miles.
- Playing 18 holes of golf burns roughly 2,000 calories when walking and 1,300 calories in a cart.
- When walking 18 holes of golf, blood glucose levels fall anywhere from 10% to 30% depending on age.
- Older people who golf have better static and dynamic balance control and confidence.
- Golfers exceed 10,000 steps during a typical round of golf – which meets the recommended guidelines for daily exercise.
(The Walker Research Group commissioned by the World Golf Foundation and Golf 20/20)
Troon has introduced a plan to ensure that every golfer at every Troon-managed facility has an enjoyable golf experience while playing in a reasonable amount of time. Pace-of -play continues to be one of the top complaints among golfers so Troon is addressing this issue by establishing the Troon Values Your Time program. And since no two courses are the same, the approach is flexible enough for Troon-managed facilities to tailor their pace-of-play expectations, while maintaining consistency in the program with three essential elements.
These main elements include:
- TIME PAR – Each Troon facility has calculated its own TIME PAR by evaluating the appropriate length of time a golfer should comfortably play and enjoy the course. Look for these established TIME PARS when booking a tee time; on tee time confirmation emails; logo displays in the golf shop, on staff uniforms, printed on scorecards and yardage books, and signage throughout the property.
- PACESETTER Times – Troon facilities are implementing PACESETTER Times, which are designated morning tee times reserved for players committed to playing quickly in at least 20 minutes under the facility’s TIME PAR. This creates options for those looking to play in less time and also creates a steady pace-of-play for tee times throughout the day.
- PACESETTER Tips – In line with efforts from both the USGA and the Golf Channel, Troon has identified similar tips and guidelines to help golfers manage their own pace of play.
- Play your tees: Choose a set of tees with a rating of 142 minus your handicap index. Or just tee it forward.
- Play Ready Golf (tee to green): When a player is at their ball or on the tee box and is ready to play, they should play. Take no more than 45 seconds to hit your shot.
- Be cart smart: Drop off your partner and drive to your ball. When you leave the cart, take three clubs, not one. Park behind greens.
- Use rules with discretion: Take no more than three minutes to look for balls and take relief.
- Keep Moving: Proceed quickly to your ball and be ready when it’s your turn to hit.
- See it, read it, hole it: While others are putting, prepare for your putt. Go to the next tee.
- Be accountable: Recognize that slow play isn’t just other players’ fault.